Friday, May 15, 2009

Missing Money?

Did you know that there is a site ( that you can go onto to see if your state has money that was somehow unreturnable to you? (Say your insurance company, or old utility co etc)

All you have to do is visit the site, find your state (most are on there) and search your name. (You can search by last name only if you want.) Sometimes it shows the amount due to you. You know it is you because it will have a previous address for you.

Let us know if you are one of the lucky people with $ coming to you! My aunt had $20 on there that she was able to claim. Hey, twenty bucks is twenty bucks!

1 comment:

jen said...

Wow! I didn't have anything, but a search for my boyfriend('s uncommon name) came up with a good 30 accounts!