Monday, November 15, 2010

Stores that accept Paypal

So I have been selling a bunch of my "craft crap" and old clothes etc on Ebay.  I also have an Etsy shop where I sell my ties, bows, flowers etc.  When people pay me for products, it goes into my Paypal account.  You can transfer your money to your bank account or shop directly from your Paypal account.  I found a couple of sites that show a bunch of stores that accept paypal.  (plus online coupons for extra discounts)

The Children's Place is one of my favorites, and of course, Ebay since I am obsessed with the deals I find on there.  My life will be complete when Amazon decides to accept it.

Anyhow, here are the sites: MyBargainBuddy;   http://www.ppaccepted.com/

Before you start shopping, make sure to login to your Swagbucks account and check to be sure you can't also earn Swagbucks for your purchases!

2 comments:

newpowerbiz online store said...

replica handbags
nike air max 2010 shoes
replica burberry handbags

maydavid said...

couponoutlet have 4000000 offers on 40000 sotres if you are interested so come on givining link and get your desire deals.
couponoutlet