Thursday, February 11, 2010

Buying coupons


Getting multiple Sunday papers at a discounted rate is awesome!  The limit, however is 6 and there are some things that I love to stock up on when they go on sale, or are FREE.

That's why I buy coupons from My Coupon Hunter.  When I buy coupons from MCH, they are cheaper than buying them from Ebay, and she combines shipping.

Yesterday I bought the following from MCH:

20 .35/1 Purex Liquid Detergent (.08¢ each) = $1.60
(These will be $1.50 this week at Fry's and I need to stock up!)

5 .35/1 Gatorade (.08¢ each) = $0.40
(These are also on sale at Fry's this week)

20 BOGO Free Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar, Milk Chocolate Bar with Almonds, Special Dark Chocolate Bar, Special Dark Chocolate bar with almonds @ .12¢ each = $2.40
(Good deal, and I will use them for my youth group at church)

40 $.50/2 Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request soups cans or bowl
(.05¢ each) = $2.00
These will be $0.50¢ at Fry's this week)

10  $.75/1 Edge Shave Gel
.10¢ each = $1.00
(These will be $1.00 at Fry's)

 10 $.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups, or Fruit Stickerz
(.08¢ each = .80¢)

Sub Total: $8.20

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.75

Grand Total: $8.95
 
THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHER SITES OUT THERE, AND EVEN EBAY IS GREAT, TOO.  WHAT SITES DO YOU USE?

1 comment:

theSalongaFOUR said...

I did not know you could do this!! Thanks for sharing! :)