Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Free kid's glasses at Target

I promise to get caught up on deal posting for the rest of this year and stop ignoring you. 

Or at least try harder.

The Target in Queen Creek is offering a free pair of glasses to children 12 and under who already have a prescription. They have a few choices to pick from and they are totally free! I ordered my daughters yesterday it would have been $169.99 I paid 0!! It is some promotion thing that is going on but she said only until the 17th of November! Just bring in your prescription, and your child for the fitting and that is it!

Thanks, Carri!

5 comments:

JRW Sister said...

it's actually until the 21st.

Together We Save said...

Wow - that is awesome. I wish the Target in my area would do that.

Kamey V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamey V said...

I went to Albertsons tonight on Power and Broadway, and I got seven tubs of frosting for free. They have a special this week for 5 tubs of Betty Crocker frosting and cake mix, you can get them for $.69. Well, there are coupons from the Sunday newspaper, and you can also go on bettycrocker.com and coupons.com to print some more coupons for frosting. The Albertsons there double the coupon, so I got seven tubs for free. The only thing is you can only get five for every transaction, but it's so worth it!!! I hope this helps.

Felicia said...

Wow! This is an amazing deal and one that I need to use for some of the kids at the school I work in. Thank you so much for sharing this! Now following you!