Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fry's Card uploadable coupons

Go here, here, and here to load all of the current e-coupons to your Fry's card and then go get yourself some super deals!


You should never have to pay for:

*Deoderant
*Toothpaste
*Toothbrushes
*Mustard
*Peanut Butter
*Ketchup
*Marinades
*Rice-A-Roni
*Bacon
*Sausage
*Hand Soap
*Relish
*Chex Mix
*Travel-size ANYTHING

Other things you can get for free:
*Cereal
*Yogurt
*Pickles
*Kotex
*Razors
*Body Wash
*Soap
*Fruit Snacks
*Granola Bars

If you have a membership to C$, they have a list you can print off for "Never pay more than", but I have Window's Vista and it won't work with my computer so I am not sure what is on it....

Anyone else have stuff to add to the FREEBIES lists?

1 comment:

Connie said...

You're SUPER FABULOUS! Thank you for this info - I'm going to let the girls at my coupon class know. :D PS - I need ketchup & PB, where do I get those?!