Thursday, June 26, 2008

CVS Beauty Handbook Coupons

Have you visited the Beauty Handbook to find CVS coupons?

When you click on the coupon that you want to print, you will notice that the picture of the coupon is HUGE!!! This is I make them fit on a single page:

-When I press print, the main print page comes up (the box that asks me how many copies I want).

-Click on the [preferences] box.

Then I click on the drop-down menu for the paper size that I want to use.
-Choose either US B (11 x 17 in.) or US C (17 x 22 in.)

The computer will tell me that I can't print this size because I don't have that type of printer. But I click OK anyways and VOILA! the computer re-sizes the coupon to fit on a 8 1/2 x 11 page.
OR
All of the coupons on the Beauty Handbook are .jpg images. You can right-click on an image, click on "save picture as", save it to where you want it, and then open it again in a WORD document. You should then be able to put more than one coupon image on a page!

OR

If that doesn't work for you, click HERE for step-by-step instructions or read the comments to read suggestions from others! Thank you, I {heart} CVS!


Please tell us if you know of an easier way to do it!! We enjoy hearing from you!

No comments: