Did you know that you can have coupons electronically loaded to your Fry's card? There are two sites that allow you to do this.
You will need to register and input your Fry's shopping card information. Then the coupons are automatically applied when you check out using your Fry's card. I have already saved a lot of money doing this.
The exciting part is that you can also use your paper coupons (i.e. the coupons that come in the Sunday paper) on top of the e-coupons. For example, if you have a coupon for $1 for the Oscar Mayer Deli Creation you can use it on top of the $1 e-coupon. Thru Tuesday, Fry's has these for 2.79, so after both coupons the final price is only $.79.
Other tips for using e-coupons:
- For the P&G you can only load 25 coupons to your card. Make sure you choose the coupons you want first because there are more than 25 coupons available.
- For shortcuts.com, you can only load 20 coupons.
- You can only use one coupon at a time. Once you get back home though, you should be able to add it again and use it the next time you go to Fry's. I have not tested this too much, so let me know how it works for you. You might be able to do more than one transaction to use the coupon again in the same trip... ?? Just a thought...haven't tried it yet.
- Check your receipts to make sure the coupon came off.
- Print your list of coupons and take them with you to the store. That way you know what coupons you have in case you come across a good deal.
Deals this week (thru Tuesday, YMMV)
- Check out all of the B1G1 coupons from P&G. You can pair these with the coupons that came in the paper and get items really cheap. I got the Crest toothpaste and oral-b toothbrushes for free. On the b1g1 deals you can actually use a paper coupon for each item. Example: toothpaste was 2/$4 at the Bella Vista Fry's. Using the b1g1 e-coupon you pay only $2.00 for 2. Add on two $1.00 off coupons and you are down to FREE!
- Covergirl mascara and eyeshadow are only about .60 each after e-coupons and the $2.50 off two coupons from the last P&G insert.
- Upload the huggies coupons to go with the promo at Fry's. Example: buy 1 package of pull-ups, 1 package of regular huggies, and a tub of wipes. Your total will be 21.48, then you get $4 off for buying 20 worth of huggies products (17.48). Then take off your paper coupons, .50 (doubled), $2 for the pull-ups, and $1 for the diapers. Now we are down to 13.48. Subtract a $2 and a $1 e-coupon and you will only pay 10. 48 for 2 jumbo packs of huggies and a tub of wipes! The paper coupons were in last Sunday's SmartSource insert. You can also click here for a pull-ups coupon if you don't get the paper. Huggies promo good through May 24, 2008.
Sidenote: I actually had 2 $1.50/1 coupons I received in the mail from Huggies. If you click here you can sign up to receive those same offers.